crochet blanket patterns free

Smitten

Two weeks ago I showed you a picture of a gorgeous vintage crocheted blanket in Lisbon. (The pink blanket with the popcorn stitches; this link will bring you to that post...)

ByHaafner, crochet, vintage pattern, popcorn stitch, granny square, crochet blanket






I also promised that I would figure the pattern out. So that's what I did! I hereby proudly present my lapsized sample blanket. I call it my Smitten Blanket. Because that's what I am with this lovely vintage pattern. (I'm planning to make a fullsized blanket with this pattern!)

ByHaafner, crochet, vintage pattern, popcorn stitch, granny square, crochet blanket


It was such a lovely project. At the moment I'm finalizing the pattern (both as a chart and in words) and I will publish it here within a couple of days.

Before I conclude this post I'd like to say a big Thank You to Vanessa from Coco Rose Diaries for the blog love. Her distinctive crochet and styling skills are simply amazing and she is a huge inspiration to me. Her post also made me realise I've got some work to do: Update my blogroll... It's been added to my todo-list. ;-)

ByHaafner, crochet, vintage pattern, popcorn stitch, granny square, crochet blanket


Well... That's all for today. Do check back here if you are interested in the pattern for the Smitten Blanket. By the way, I've also got a pattern lined up that should bring a bit of spring in our houses. Because I definitely need that during these grey days...

Many thanks for your kind visit.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I wish you a happy week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment