crochet blanket patterns free

Doilified Rug

Today I'd like to share with you these pictures of a doily rug I made a while ago. Somehow I it took me a couple of months to make pictures of it.

ByHaafner, crochet, doily, rug




















I used a doily pattern from a Japanese crochet book, but you can basically use any doily pattern you like to make a similar rug. I added one row to make the result a bit bigger.

ByHaafner, crochet, doily, rug




















I used super bulky acrylic yarn (from the Dutch shop Hema) and a 10 mm crochet hook. Of course you could use bulky cotton, but I do like the woolly texture of this yarn. It feels very soft.

ByHaafner, crochet, doily, rug





ByHaafner, crochet, doily, rug





















Meanwhile I have another, much bigger and quite different, rug on my hook. (Oh dear, so many works-in-progress right now - I've lost count... And new ideas keep popping up...) I'm not sure yet how that one will work out, but hopefully I can show the result here soon.

♦♦♦ As always: I appreciate your visit a lot, have a lovely day & till soon! ♦♦

0 comments:

Post a Comment