crochet blanket patterns free

Giant Granny Square *update*

It's been a while since I last posted pictures of my Giant Granny Square.
Well, here it is! Almost ready. Last row added! Only *some* ends to sew in.
As I said before, it's a rather unusual colour palette for me. But I do like it as these colours seem to represent the Quintessential Granny Square. ;-) Oh yeah!

ByHaafner, crochet, giant granny square, blanket

































I used a 6 mm hook and a huge variety of yarns. (Variety in brands, thickness, structure, colours, sheen.)

What a pleasure it is, this pattern, just keep going - adding row after row...
The plan was to make a 2 x 2 meters square. But when arriving there, I thought: 'Why stop here?' ;-) So now it measures 2.5 x 2.5 meters. Love that size, truly giant!
Do you currently have any granny squares on you hooks?

Thanks for paying a visit. It's lovely to have you here.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
♦♦♦♦♦♦

0 comments:

Post a Comment