crochet blanket patterns free

Another Market Bag

Maybe you remember the market bag I made last year? Well, recently I started to make a second one. Same pattern, but this time I'm using a thicker yarn and a 6 mm hook. (I probably used a 3 or 3,5 mm hook for the first one.)

ByHaafner, crochet, market bag, Japanese crochet pattern





















I'm using this Portuguese cotton yarn: Trama Rustica. I bought it a couple of weeks ago in Lisbon, where I was for a few days to attend a meeting. Lucky me. ;-) I think it's ideal for this project, it's quite bulky and the structure is a bit rough (but not too much). It's also available in a thinner version, I bought a couple of those skeins last year.) *Boring picture alert, I made this photo in my hotel room and didn't have a decent background.*

ByHaafner, Portuguese cotton yarn, Trama Rustica





















I guessed one skein would be more than enough for one bag, but alas, as per usual when it comes to calculating (or rather: guessing) the amount of yarn I need, I misguessed. Luckily I will be going back to Lisbon within a couple weeks so hopefully I can get my hands on a second skein.

In case you're curious: this is the bag I made last year. (Market bag turned into yarn bag...)

ByHaafner, crochet, vegan Namaste crochet case, market bag

Thanks for your kind visit! Have a lovely day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment