crochet blanket patterns free

Pastels do Lisboa

Not sure if this title is correct Portuguese... [Update: I'm informed it's not. ;-) It should have been Tons pastel de Lisboa. Thanks for pointing me to the correct wording!] I very recently came back (again!) from a stay in Lisbon and was (again!) totally inspired by the amazing light and the gorgeous colours everywhere. Pastels mainly!

I did my usual tour of retrosaria's (yarn & haberdashery shops). I bought this organic cotton yarn called For Nature (from the Portuguese brand Rosários4) and a piece of this most lovely flowered cotton (here in the background), in matching colours.

ByHaafner, organic cotton yarn, For Nature, Rosários4, flowers, pastels


When I was there I crocheted this doily. The pattern is not mine but from a Japanese crochet book. (I'm sorry, I don't have the title.)

ByHaafner, crochet, doily, pastel, Japanese crochet
This is where I got my inspiration from colourwise... (I did not bring my camera, so here is a compilation of snapshots I took with my phone.)

ByHaafner, pastel, colours, Lisbon

ByHaafner, pastel, colours, Lisbon


ByHaafner, pastel, colours, Lisbon

ByHaafner, pastel, colours, Lisbon



























I could certainly see this colours in my crochet. :-) What a lovely and inspiring city Lisbon is. Wonderful! I have another post lined up about it... (And I am planning to go back there for even more inspiration. Ha!)

 Many thanks for your kind visit... I wish you lovely, animal friendly, crafty and stress free days!


0 comments:

Post a Comment