crochet blanket patterns free

Free Crochet Patterns: Bride & Groom Dolls


Who doesn't love weddings? Because I babysat for many years and because I love to crochet and because I would want to keep my hands busy and my butt rested during their nap time, I crocheted. Anyone who has been in my care for more than a few weeks has gotten special toys, usually a doll or stuffed animal. So through the years, as my "children" grew up and married, I got in the habit of crocheting "one last doll" (that is, until the first baby came along...).
The bride and groom crochet gifts always are "emotional" favorites. Whether it's the forever popular bunnies, the always loveable Hello Kitty, or the quirky little "two peas in a pod" or "love birds", the bride or groom ends up in tears because they remember their first "Grandma Dot" crochet baby.



Free Crochet Hello Kitty Victorian Wedding Pattern



Free Crochet Lovebirds Pattern



Free Amigurumi Bunny Wedding Pattern


Free Crochet Pattern: Amigurumi Two Peas in a Pod



Free Crochet Wedding Couple Dolls Pattern



0 comments:

Post a Comment