crochet blanket patterns free

Free Crochet Shoes, Booties, Sandals, Sneakers, and Slippers Patterns for Babies II


I LOVE shoes. Any kind of shoes. Don't get me wrong... I'm no fanatic. I'm not the lady that has 300 shoes in her closet (although if I had the budget for it... who knows?) For as long as I can remember the first thing I crochet when I hear someone is pregnant is the booties. When I find out she is having a girl, the fingers go into overdrive. By the time the newborn arrives, she has Mary Janes, pink lacy booties, thread crochet slippers, and if I'm extra ambitious (or have extra time) she will get mother/daughter matching slippers. And imagine how excited I got when I saw the pattern for tiny converse booties for baby boys (and girls).  And then High tops? I could just swoon!










































0 comments:

Post a Comment