crochet blanket patterns free

All natural

Oops, it has been a while. A short post to catch up... Many thanks for your kind comments on previous posts - I really (really, really) appreciate them. I'm way behind visiting all your lovely blogs, and I can hardly wait to fill that gap. I miss my daily dose of inspiration from around the globe!

ByHaafner, natural fibres, cotton yarn











Today I would like to share some natural fibres and muted colours. Hope you like it! 

I have been abroad quite a lot recently and whenever I have to travel, I take yarn and hook with me - of course. (Even if I don't always have the opportunity to crochet, I feel rather amputated without my tools...)  I have been working on this circle blanket. The lovely cotton cakes (which I bought in Thailand) are too bulky and heavy to carry with me.

ByHaafner, twine, bamboo, natural fibres, crochet hooks







 Hence I hand wind smaller balls of this yarn and take them with me like this.

ByHaafner, natural fibres, cotton yarn































Will be back soon(er)! Thanks for your visit. It's an honour to have you here! Have a lovely week.
♦ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment