crochet blanket patterns free

New Yarn and a Sample

Hello crafty friends,
Hopefully you've had a lovely weekend.

Thanks for the kind comments on my last post. In case you were one of the admirers of that mesh bag: Alas! I did not make it myself... I wish! I bought it in Laos, and in case you'd like more information about the materials, and how and by whom it's produced, you can find the website here: Nature Bag.

ByHaafner, crochet sample, lacy scallop stitch, Limited by Wolcafé





















I thought I'd share this sample with you. Made with this cotton yarn: Limited by Wolcafé which is made in The Netherlands; maybe you have seen it popping up on other Dutch crochet blogs. I just couldn't resist it when I *accidently* came across it. In a yarn shop. ;-)

Originally my idea was to make one big shawl, but I might make a small vest instead. One ball should be enough since it's almost one kilometre of yarn... Either way, I think I'll leave it lying around for a while until real inspiration hits. ;-)

ByHaafner, cotton yarn, Limited by Wolcafé





















In case you're interested in the pattern for this sample, here's my quick attempt to draw a chart. (The picture below doesn't do justice to the subtile grey of this yarn.)

ByHaafner, crochet chart, pattern, lacy shells












This evening I hope to finish a few more squares of my polkadot blanket. Did you do manage to do any crocheting last weekend?

 Have a lovely week! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment